Omnibux is sold!!!

For you still being member of this site, I suggest not to invest this site. Cause I'm already do that (I'm a preffered member) and few a days ago when these rumour came to me, omni is being auction at flippa.com cause admin still having school & not have much time to work on omni.

After knowing this news, I take a respond to save my investment. I go to Paypal menu & disputes (refund) from omnibux.

Today I get respond according my disputes through Paypal, admin omnibux said "You can't simply demand a refund because the site is being sold. You agreed to this in the Terms of service when you signed up".

You know what more surprise that I get after that, I got banned from omni. It's really pissed, when you've already invest & suddenly get banned.

So if you still see member getting payed in forum member, don't trust it. I'm pretty sure this won't last long. For your notes this thing like tuibux after it's sold it still paying for few times, but after that is turned to scam.

When you guys want to invest I recommend to join Bux.ee or another site that in list of my PTC's.

BuX.ee: You Will Succeed With Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 My Corner |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.